weird swine flu symptoms

Hello, I try to answer your domande.Anche I suffered from anxiety disorders, various types of somatization as tachycardia, extrasystole, stomach, colitis etc..

and many panic attacks, so that did not go out to even more at home out of fear .... it becomes fragile, sensitive, fearful of everything, every problem becomes a mountain to overcome and do not have the strength to face it. Life becomes really hard. However it is only in this way that our body tells us that we are living in a wrong way for us, that there is something to change in our lives, maybe it is hard to admit it or be able to see what is bothering you. Medications can help when there are acute crises which prevent to live or work, but it is not just suppress the symptoms that are signing of a far deeper malaise. Would unscrew the light bulb as we will show a fault in your car without bothering to go to repair. The light will turn off itself when the fault will be repaired. Often to get better is not necessarily disrupting their lives but just awareness, awareness of what happens to us and why we are wrong. Excuse the long speech but I write from personnel experience, I soffeerto much for these disorders and I came out with psychotherapy and an approach to the body with massage and reflexology, because we are made of spirit for which the words are fine, but the body is, matter and if you do not work also on that you do not get anything. So do not choke your symptoms with too many drugs, but try to understand and helps the body to release repressed emotions with a psycho-somatic therapy.
When I'm not following any therapy, my psychiatrist / therapist prescribed me anything, he just did to stop the medicines listed in my first post .. The last time, I was advised to take the Lyrica, but only if I think I'm not really able to manage anxiety disorders, is tackling the matter from a psychological perspective behavioral.
I, after all medicianali listed in my initial post, I did not felt also undertake this new road ..

This psychiatrist is following me around April and stays for now my point of reference in recent months I have also tried to hear a psychotherapist to see what he thought of the situation but I 'looked like a good person who does not pluck my problems so 'I stopped going to meetings.

Probably underlying anxiety is over 'hypochondria added .. But it 'is often hard to feel the symptoms described above and continue to say' and 'only anxiety, and' just anxiety 'at some point my nervous energy ran out and I have moments of deep distrust. I know it 'wrong that I should give me courage .. But it 'hard, not always bring myself .. And above all remains a concern.
share on: facebook

Related Posts



No response to “weird swine flu symptoms”

Post a Comment