swine flu: Summary of symptoms and useful numbers.

In recent months, the avian AH1N1 Etas appeared in Mexico and the U.S.. It is then registered in France but also in many countries.

The symptoms of avian Porcine/AH1N1, what kind of seasonal influenza:

- Fever above 38 °,

- Headache, sore throat,

- Muscle aches and joint pain,

- Runny nose

- And sometimes vomiting and diarrhea.

Of course, if you've been in contact with someone with AH1N1 virus, it is very likely that you are also contaminated.


One of my friends had all these symptoms and not go to her méDecin.Elle was treated and cured only in a semaine.Est It means that the influence was "normal." As you can tell the difference between ordinary flu and swine flu? This may be more case of people who do not consult and take care of themselves without consulting your doctor and therefore do not count?

Hello, I live in Algiers and we have two confirmed, cases. I will use this site because I am worried about my sister, who suffers from headaches, pain, nausea, runny nose, headache, sore throat and shortness of breath, mild fever. He did not see doctors because it believes that a saison influence. The ways in our country is not very developed, I hope you answer me. Thanks in advance

My partner and I plan to go on vacation 4 days in England, the last week of August (going to be with friends). Given that Britain is the European country worst hit by the virus and the number of contamination risks, according to the British authorities to improve very quickly at the end of August, we invite you to keep or cancel our trip? Thanks for your reply.
share on: facebook

Related Posts



No response to “swine flu: Summary of symptoms and useful numbers.”

Post a Comment